Key Issues in International Agency and Distribution Agreements (Focus on Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and U.S.)
Time: 11:30 a.m.
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Location: 111 Louisiana St., 44th Floor, Houston, Texas
Organization: Houston Bar Association, Corporate Counsel Section
- Doug Glass- Moderator, Partner, Akin Gump
- Paula Galhardo, Of Counsel, Squire Patton Boggs
- Fernando Cano-Lasa, Of-Counsel, Squire Patton Boggs
- Catalina Nino, Senior Counsel, Wood Group
Latin America’s Domestic and International Challenges (WEBCAST)
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Location: 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W., Washington D.C.
Organization: Wilson Center
- Jaime Alemán,, Alemán, Cordero, Galindo & Lee (Panama)
- María Amparo Casar, Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas, (Mexico)
- The Honorable Gabriela Hardt, Federal Judge (Brazil)
- Margarita López Maya, Universidad Central (Venezuela)
- Arturo Valenzuela, Covington and Burling
- Daniel Zovatto, International Idea (Argentina)
Latin America Energy Conference
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Location: 1155 15th St., N.W. Washington, D.C.
Organization: The Dialogue
- Congressman Jeff Duncan, Chairman, Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere, US House of Representatives
- David Banks, Special Assistant to the President for International Energy and Environment, White House
- César Hernández, Deputy Secretary of Energy, Government of Mexico
- Ariel Yépez, Energy Division Chief, Inter-American Development Bank
III Leadership for the Americas Awards Gala
Date: Monday, November 13, 2017
Location: 1330 Maryland Ave, S.W. Washington, D.C.
Organization: Inter-American Dialogue
- Luis Alberto Moreno, Distinguished Leadership Award for Social Equity, President, Inter-American Development Bank
- Roberto Murray Meza, Distinguished Leadership Award for Civic Engagement, Chairman, Grupo AGRISAL and Founding President, FUNDEMAS, Member, Inter-American Dialogue